Thursday 5 November 2015

Holiday Shopping Open Houses

Sunday, November 22nd  
Saturday, November 28th
Sunday, December  6th


Even though it doesn't seem much like Fall these days it is only 7 weeks until Christmas!  That is less than 50 days!!!!

I will be holding my annual Holiday Shopping Open House for 3 days over 3 weeks to help you find that perfect something for your mother, sister, best friend, teacher or any special lady in your life. I can even make custom orders given enough leeway.....in other words don't ask me Christmas Eve ;)  You will even be supporting a great cause.  A portion of the proceeds will go to the Canadian Cancer Society.  Over the years I have raised thousands for charity, Dragon Boat Charities, Canadian Cancer Society , Leukaemia and Lymphoma Society and ALS Foundation to name a few, and I would like that to continue.

I will be adding photos of the Fall/Winter Collection over the next few days so check back to see what I have to offer.   

No comments:

Post a Comment