Monday 7 April 2014

Silver and Stones and Sparkles..Oh My!

I have been busy the past week despite being sick.  In fact I made 2 silver rings with stones that I am particularly proud of.  I love making rings but it is almost impossible to make all the sizes I would need to sell.  I pondered and I pondered and then it came to me...make them adjustable...but not tacky adjustable like dollar store rings...

This is what I came up with:


The first is a beautiful African Turquoise cabochon set in a dramatic large sterling silver setting. To bring out the detail it has been given an antique patina.



$70


......the other is a bronzite cabochon set in sterling silver bezel setting also with a beautiful patina.

$50

Both pieces are on tapered adjustable bands

I also worked on some beaded pieces

The Flame Burns Brightly    
Diachroic glass pendant with wire                                             wrapped glass beads in varying colours of red accented with antique brass chain.
$25 SOLD
Bohemian Rhapsody:
An eclectic mix of turquoise, carnelian, dyed howlite, jade, citrine, recycled glass, ceramic and silver plated beads.

$35 SOLD

Juxtaposed
Beautiful jasper in colours of greys, caramels and peaches paired with sparkling crystal in hematite and clear.
$25

Sand Dunes
Sand coloured jasper with bands of steel blue and grey wire wrapped in silver plated and copper wire
$15 each


Waves at the Lake
Beautiful brown and steel blue jasper accented with steel blue mother of pearl coins.  Wire wrapped in silver plated copper wire.
$35 SOLD

No comments:

Post a Comment