Wednesday 9 April 2014

A Productive Day

I have been struggling with the first cold that I have had in 2 years so I decided since I am taking it easy and recuperating I would try to be as productive as possible.  This is what happened......

First I finished up some projects I had been working on......


sold

sold
Under the Sea
 These cute pieces are made from tiny stone turtles that I fell in love with, mixed with teal and pink glass, sea blue recycled glass and fresh water pearls all crocheted on non tarnish silver wire. It reminds me of the flotsam in a fisherman's net. SOLD



Coral Reef
Beautiful dyed coral both in cubes and organic branch shapes mixed with Czech glass tear drops.





The Kumihimo Blues
I just love sodalite with it's warm blues highlighted by blacks and whites.  It is so beautiful it doesn't need anything else to shine. SOLD  
















Blue Lotus
This is a  pretty necklace with an oriental flare.  Chinese ceramic beads are highlighted with periwinkle recycled glass beads, sodalite and silver lotus bead caps.













Denim Dreams
This piece would be as comfortable with your denim jeans as it would with your finest duds. Denim blue sponge coral with amber glass beads.











And then I pulled out some beads I have had for a while and played until I was happy...

It started with mother of pearl, pearl and crystal bracelet and the next thing I knew there were 3 bracelets in the same theme...same pattern different beads SOLD. 







That lead to a necklace because I liked the colour combination so much....of course that lead to matching earrings! SOLD








SOLD








All in all a productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment